Alternative Fuel Corridor Planning
Wednesday, October 30th, 2019 • 4 pm - 5:30 pm Historic and Newly Renovated Fodor Farmhouse 328 Flax Hill Road Norwalk, CT 06854
Mingle with other subject matter experts on electric vehicles, greening fleets, charging infrastructure, and More!
Complimentary appetizers and refreshments including craft beer and wine. No charge to attend, but registration is required.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What is the Federal Highway Administration's Alternative Fuel Corridor Program?
- Which corridors have been approved in CT?
- Which alternative fuels are included?
- What does having designated corridors mean for CT?
- How can Alt Fuel Corridors transform CT's transportation system?